Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm pretty excited. Tonight I get to check out "Spirit of the Marathon" encore. Tried to catch it when it first came out but it was sold out by the time I tried to get tickets. Should be fun.

Grace, who was my training partner over the summer, will be there as well. I can't believe I haven't seen her since the day of the marathon! Anyway, I think this will get both of our butts into gear, as we have fallen into the work and winter slump over the past few months.

She asked me if I was planning on doing it this year, and I told her I am. I missed out on my qualifying 9 for a guaranteed placement, but I still have the lottery, and if all else fails, I'll join a charity.

So... What is my goal for this year? Getting rid of the 59 seconds from last year's time to hit 6:00:00 (or dare I even think 5:59:59?!) That's right, baby!

2 comments:

Susan said...

You sound like a woman with a plan! And planners always win!

MarathonChris said...

Way to get back out there with a plan! The same spirit that got you to the marathon and to the finish line will continue to carry you forward! :-)